I love watching youtube and have been loving all the vlogmas videos my fav you tubers are doing. Some of them also did some christmas tags and i thought since christmas is next week now and i am finally getting into the spirit i would do the tag myself to get even more in the mood :)
1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? Elf . This movie is so funny and the message behind it is subtle and yet it still hits home every time i watch it. Which is like twice a year! once on my own and the other with the family when its on tv over the holidays.
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors? This is going to sound weird but i love white at xmas. And whenever we get a white xmas i get so happy. but when it come to fashion it will probably be burgundy or a deep wine colour and maybe a nice blue tone red for lipsticks :)
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? We tend to do a bit of both in my family. we lounge around for most of the day in our pj or what ever else we find comfortable and then we do tend to dress up for christmas dinner after all the cooking has been done . Also we want to look alright for all the crazy christmas pictures.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? I think it would have to be my mum. She has been through a lot this year and i haven't always been there to support her like she is there for me. Without her i wouldn't have life and sometimes i think i forget just how much she has and continues to sacrifice to help me.
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?One cheeky present on christmas eve and the rest on christmas day after we have all had dinner and are just chilling and watching movies. Its weird cos i always want to open them early christmas day but for some reason as we have grown older its become a tradition to open them after xmas dinner
.6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? yes
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, putting up decorations and playing christmas music and most importantly just taking time out to chill and relax and also appreciate what i have in my life in terms of family friends and material things.
8. Any Christmas Wishes? That my family and all of you have a great christmas
9. Favorite Christmas Smell? Sounds weird but cinnamon and vanilla sugar and mulled wine and ginger wine.
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? This is really hard for me since i am a vegetarian and i am the only one who is in my whole family and i dont really like xmas dinner and just tend to eat all my favourite foods or what ever i am craving that morning be it a vegetarian lasagne or a nice avocado and cashew, tofu salad. AND treat has to be the alcohol. a nice single malt with my dad does the trick :PI hope you have enjoyed reading about my christmas traditions. I would love to read all about yours so i tag every single persons who reads this. If you do a response plz leave a comment down below with a link as i would love to read it :)
Talk to y'all soon