Happy Sunday guys and God Bless. If you are running the Robin Hood Half Marathon this morning like my Friend Anna then goodluck and your so inspiring. I wanted to share with y'all my all time favourite super healthy Banana Oat Yogurt pancakes. They are so delicious and easy to make and I seriously could have these all day everyday.
- 1/2 cup of Oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of baking powder
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Pedology coconut yogurt ( this is now a staple for me as it just gives it that extra umpf. Seriously the coconut is so nice with these pancakes.)
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your pan over medium heat and coat it with some cooking spray. Make sure that it hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend until oats are broken down and batter is frothy.
- Using a Ladle, drop batter onto pan until desired size of pancakes is reached. ( I wanted mine to be fluffy and a bit more american style).
- Cook until the edges begin to look dry and bubbles start to form on the top of the pancakes. Then using a spatula, flip and cook other side for about 2 mins. Repeat until you finish batter.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favourite toppings.
I decided to use some of my left over Pudology coconut yogurt (did I say how much I love this) and some raspberries and blackberries that I picked from my allotment and froze over the summer. I am now off to meet my Mama Sita Angie for lunch and a workout but I will catch up with y'all later. Let me know if you try this recipe or even use it as inspiration for your own.
I will talk to y'all later.
P.s. Thank you so much to Lucy from pugology for sending me some coconut Yogurt and other yummy goodies that have made me a Puds Addict.