I made this cold salad for my work colleagues and they loved it and so I thought that I would share it with y'all. It is really simple to make and is excellent if you are like me always on the go but you also enjoy eating healthy.
To make it you will need the following ingredients:-
- Chick Peas
- Quinoa (Gluten Free) or Couscous
- Red Onion
- Mixed Bean Salad
- Mixed Vegetable- Babycorn and Long Stem Broccoli
- Wash all your vegetables and cut them to the size that you would like
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to you heated pan and add in the vegetable.
- I love my vegetables to be Al Dente so I only keep them on heat for about 3 minutes but you can cook them for about 2-6 depending on how you would like them.
- In the mean time add the quinoa to boiling water and cook it for about 20mins until its ready.
7. Season with black pepper and salt and you have a nice quick meal ready for serving.
I serve mine with a side of salad , If you decide to make this please let me know how you get on. You can serve this cold or hot and it will keep to the next day. I look forward to hearing from you.
I will talk to y'all soon